How to access the hotel from Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- By public transit train - take the escalator down from the Arrival Hall to entry the Airport Rail Link (ARL) which located on the first floor, then take a ride from Suvarnabhumi to Phayathai station. Then walk further from ARL Makkasan exit about 200 meters to take the train from BTS Phayathai to Thonglor station (exit 3), then you will find the hotel in soi Sukhumvit 55.
- By public transport bus - wait for the Free Shuttle Bus Service which can be found at the exits nearby the Arrival Hall (third floor). This bus will stop at the Bus Terminal where you will find the bus no. 501 to bring you to Thonglor BTS station. From this location, you will take Bike or Shuttle bus in soi Sukhumvit 55 around 1.2 km to the hotel.
- By public metered taxi - look for the taxi stand signage at the second floor then join the taxi queue. The metered fare from the airport to the hotel is usually around THB 500 including the tolls and airport surcharge.
From Don Mueang International Airport
Public transportation option: train
- Step 1: Take the Red Line Rapid train from Donmuang station to Bang Sue Grand Station.
- Step 2: From Bang Sue Grand Station, take the MRT's Blue Line to Chatuchak Park station, which connects to the BTS line at Mochit Station.
- Step 3: Take the BTS from Mochit station to Thonglor station.
- Step 4: Exit and walk through the exit to Soi Thonglor. There is hotel's shuttle tuk tuk stand in front of 7-11.
You can arrange for an airport pick-up by our hotel limousine by providing your flight details and estimated time of arrival when booking online.
Alternatively, you can contact the hotel directly via email reservations. [email protected] or Tel. +662 020 8000 Fax. +662 020 808
Please make your booking at least two days in advance.